If you are not receiving emails sent from OneUp Trader, please follow the instructions below to check your email settings:
1. Are you logged in to the email address you used to register?
Sometimes you might be logged out of your email on your devices. Please log in and refresh.
2. Was your email address spelled correctly?
If you made a typo then you would not be able to receive the notification.
3. Is your email client or service provider working normally?
You can check the email server settings to confirm that there isn’t any security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
4. Is your email inbox full?
If you have reached the limit, you won't be able to send or receive emails. You can delete some of the old emails to free up some space for more emails.
5. If possible, register from common email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.
6. Have you checked the spam folder of your email?
7. Try following these steps to add OneUp Trader emails to a Safe Sender List.
If it still fails, please reach out to our support for more assistance.