Please note that the SMS Verification code can take a few minutes to arrive. If you're unable to receive the SMS code to complete the verification, please check the following:
1. Have you entered the correct phone number?
Verify that you have entered the correct phone number and selected the correct area code.
2. The carrier may have blocked the message.
You can reach out to your carrier to verify this.
3. The verification message may have been blocked by your phone.
Check your SMS blocklist settings in your account or disable any firewall or anti-virus that could be blocking the incoming code.
4. You may have a poor network connection.
5. Does your carrier require you to have credit to receive SMS?
If yes, do you have a sufficient balance to receive the SMS?
6. Please note that we are unable to send the verification code to a landline number, certain internet-based/voice-over IP phone services, or certain texting apps. If your number is not compatible with SMS, please try another valid number.
The verification message sent by the server may be delayed due to factors such as poor network signal reception or unavailability of the carrier's network. Please wait for a while, or obtain the verification code again after the penalty time elapses.
If it still fails, please reach out to our support for more assistance.