Volfix Connection Guide
VolFix.NET Connection Instructions
STEP 1 - Complete RITHMIC Market Data Agreements
Please start with Step 1 before contacting Support. Your Volfix connection will not work until you sign the CME agreements via R-Trader Pro.
- Use the following link to download and install R|Trader Software: R|Trader Pro
- Once installed, a new window will come up, enter your OneUp Trader account username and password in the appropriate fields
- "Username" (USER ID - found in your welcome email)
- "Password" (found in your welcome email)
- “System” dropdown menu, select “Rithmic Paper Trading”
- “Gateway” dropdown menu, If you are in the USA then select CHICAGO, if you are in Europe then select EUROPE or FRANKFURT, and if you are in Asia you will want to select TOKYO or SINGAPORE
- When you connect, you have 2 CME GROUP Documents that you need to agree to.
- Document 1: Click "I Agree" in the first one
- Document 2: select either “Non-Professional” or “Professional” and then "Submit". Please note if you are a professional, OneUp Trader will have to invoice the exchange fee difference monthly to your card on file for the evaluation($405 for all four exchanges). If you are a professional user and are netted with the exchange, please let us know so we can kindly pass that on to our ISV.
- Non-Professional - All regular market data included in your evaluation
- Professional- CME-$105, CBOT-$105, NYMEX-$105, COMEX-$105
Important Note: If your username/password doesn’t work, try to COPY and PASTE it from your login email.
STEP 2 - VOLFIX DOWNLOAD
- Download and Install VolFix software
STEP 3 - CONNECTING TO RITHMIC:
- Order Window -> popup menu (right button click) -> Account Connections -> Rithmic
- Click on Add
- Enter your login and password for Rithmic account
- Click on Apply
- In case of successful connection close Rithmic Connections Window
- In the list of accounts (Order Window -> Account) select your account XXXXX RT
All functions of Order Window and Autofollow desk are available.
All complex orders (T/S, S/L, T/P, Trigger) are processed and stored on server and will work with closed terminal
Ability to connect to any number of Rithmic logins simultaneously (3 logins for free)
Attention! Try reconnect the gateway, In case of any errors. Set State=OFF click Аpply, after set State=ON and Аpply click on Order Window -> setup -> Account Connections -> Rithmic.
VolFix.NET Technical Support