eSignal Connection Guide
Do I need a license to use eSignal?
Yes, you are required to have a licensed version of eSignal in order to use the platform during the Evaluation. Licensing can be paid for either monthly or yearly. eSignal Pricing
To speak with eSignal support, please visit eSignal Support
Set-up requirements include:
- An active subscription for eSignal.
- The latest version of eSignal 12. Click here to download and install eSignal.
- An open and active Rithmic Account
- Configure the Rithmic Plug-in for the version of eSignal you're using.
STEP 1 - Complete RITHMIC Market Data Agreements
Please start with Step 1 before contacting Support. Your eSignal connection will not work until you sign the CME agreements via R-Trader.
- Use the following link to download and install R|Trader Software: R|Trader
- Once installed, a new window will come up, enter your OneUp Trader account username and password in the appropriate fields
- "Username" (USER ID - found in your welcome email)
- "Password" (found in your welcome email)
- “System” dropdown menu, select “Rithmic Paper Trading”
- “Gateway” dropdown menu, If you are in the USA then select CHICAGO, if you are in Europe then select EUROPE or FRANKFURT, and if you are in Asia you will want to select TOKYO or SINGAPORE
- When you connect, you have 2 CME GROUP Documents that you need to agree to.
- Document 1: Click "I Agree" in the first one
- Document 2: select either “Non-Professional” or “Professional” and then "Submit". Please note if you are a professional, OneUp Trader will have to invoice the exchange fee difference monthly to your card on file for the evaluation($405 for all four exchanges). If you are a professional user and are netted with the exchange, please let us know so we can kindly pass that on to our ISV.
- Non-Professional - All regular market data included in your evaluation
- Professional- CME-$105, CBOT-$105, NYMEX-$105, COMEX-$105
Important Note: If your username/password doesn’t work, try to COPY and PASTE it from your login email.
STEP 2 - To configure a new Rithmic Connection
Click Trade and select Broker Manager. Click the Add Icon (+ sign).
Select Rithmic from the Broker dropdown list.
Click OK to add Rithmic to the Broker List.
Rithmic should now appear in the broker list.
Click the Connection Tab, then click the Connection Settings.
The Connection Setting dialog has four fields. Enter your username and password. From the System dropdown list select the appropriate trading system. Once this information has been entered click "Get Account". This will populate the Accounts Field. Click OK.
Once the configuration is complete click Connect.
Once the Rithmic plug-in establishes a connection, the lightening bolt will turn green and the message tab will show connected.
eSignal Platform Help