STEP 1. Platform Subscription Information
Sierra Chart provides OneUp Trader users with a free 30 day trial.
STEP 2 - Complete RITHMIC Market Data Agreements
Please start with Step 2 before contacting Support. Your SierraChart connection will not work until you sign the CME agreements via R-Trader.
- Use the following link to download and install R|Trader Software: R|Trader
- Once installed, a new window will come up, enter your OneUp Trader account username and password in the appropriate fields
- "Username" (USER ID - found in your welcome email)
- "Password" (found in your welcome email)
- “System” dropdown menu, select “Rithmic Paper Trading”
- “Gateway” dropdown menu, If you are in the USA then select CHICAGO, if you are in Europe then select EUROPE or FRANKFURT, and if you are in Asia you will want to select TOKYO or SINGAPORE
- When you connect, you have 2 CME GROUP Documents that you need to agree to.
- Document 1: Click "I Agree" in the first one
- Document 2: select either “Non-Professional” or “Professional” and then "Submit". Please note if you are a professional, OneUp Trader will have to invoice the exchange fee difference monthly to your card on file for the evaluation($405 for all four exchanges). If you are a professional user and are netted with the exchange, please let us know so we can kindly pass that on to our ISV.
- Non-Professional - All regular market data included in your evaluation
- Professional- CME-$105, CBOT-$105, NYMEX-$105, COMEX-$105
Important Note: If your username/password doesn’t work, try to COPY and PASTE it from your login email.
STEP 3. Launch Sierra Chart platform
Connect by clicking on File, Data/Trade Service Settings, and then select Rithmic from the available options.
STEP 4. Add RIthmic to Connection Settings
In the Connection Details window please fill in the following:
- Service: Rithmic Trading
- Server: Use Paper Trading Server
- Username: Credentials emailed to you
- Password: Credentials emailed to you
- Timezone: Use Your Timezone
STEP 5. Connect
Click on File, and then Connect to Data Feed.
Sierra Chart Support
Please reach out to OneUp Support or ask for help via the Sierra Support Board below.