Rithmic R | Trader Connection Guide
R|Trader (NO CHARTING) and R|Trader Pro (CHARTING)
Both are Free during Evaluation and Funded Accounts.
R|Trader and R|Trader Pro Connection Instructions
- NO CHARTING - Download and Install R|Trader: R|Trader
- WITH CHARTING - Download and Install R|Trader Pro: R|Trader Pro
- Once installed, a new window will come up, enter your OneUp Trader account username and password in the appropriate fields
- "Username" (USER ID - found in your welcome email)
- "Password" (found in your welcome email)
- “System” dropdown menu, select “Rithmic Paper Trading”
- “Gateway” dropdown menu, If you are in the USA, then select CHICAGO, if you are in Europe, then select EUROPE or FRANKFURT, and if you are in Asia you will want to select TOKYO or SINGAPORE
- When you connect, you have 2 CME GROUP Documents that you need to agree to.
- Document 1: Click "I Agree" in the first one
- Document 2: Select either “Non-Professional” or “Professional” and then "Submit". Please note if you are a professional, OneUp Trader will have to invoice the exchange fee difference monthly to your card on file for the evaluation($405 for all four exchanges). If you are a professional user and are netted with the exchange, please let us know so we can kindly pass that on to our ISV.
- Non-Professional - All regular market data included in your evaluation
- Professional- CME-$105, CBOT-$105, NYMEX-$105, COMEX-$105
Important Note: If your username/password doesn’t work, try to COPY and PASTE it from your login email. Avoid COPYING empty spaces.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the focus of the initial release of Rithmic Trader Pro™ for mobile devices is to make it simple to pull working orders and flatten open positions. This is quickly done by tapping or clicking on the ? button at the bottom left of each tile. Future releases will provide more functionality found in the desktop version of Rithmic Trader Pro™.
Please find the following link for the R|Trader/R|Trader Pro Connection and Features Video.
Other supplemental material: Trader’s Guide & Video Guide Series
OneUp Trader is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Video Tutorials Provider herein or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries
If you have question's regarding the platform, please reach out to Rithmic Support or OneUp Trader's Support: